Before your abortion
To make your visit stress-free please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to complete the patient forms.
How to Prepare
- Bring a government issued ID
- Bring payment. We accept credit cards or cash only.
- For security reasons, nothing larger than a wallet is allowed
- Try and eat a light meal right before coming
- Bring all prescription medications you are currently taking
- Please be on time for your appointment
- Please bring any necessary medical records
- Children are not allowed in the clinic
Chicago Women’s specializes in the Abortion Pill also known as a medication abortion up to 11 weeks.
Our staff follows the strictest confidentiality guidelines to insure your privacy. We maintain a friendly atmosphere with patient-care monitored at the highest professional level. Our licensed physicians specialize in abortion care and are assisted by compassionate licensed nurses, laboratory technicians, and trained counselors. We comply with Illinois state regulations and local medical standards.
We are a #REALCLINIC. Learn about fake clinics.
Felt so comfortable
I was so nervous and extremely anxious. Every step of the way the staff made me feel so comfortable, and that I was surrounded by friends.” – Vanessa M.
They really care
They really care about your mental/emotional state in this clinic and the counselor’s and nurses walk you through the process every step of the way.” — Sam B.
Judgment free atmosphere
Thank you to all the staff members and Doctor for helping me. It’s not the best of circumstances but I truly appreciate their calmness and judgment free atmosphere.” – Dani B.
Staff make you feel safe and secure and they are supportive. All the things you need for a difficult situation..” – Anita R.
I can’t thank this staff enough for being absolutely amazing during my procedure.” – Regina C.